Clear Mind & Energy
Clear Mind & Energy: A botanical product that was clinically tested in civilian and military populations for optimal effectiveness and safety. Noted was an improvement in mental energy and clarity. No added Caffeine. See product label
Recommendation: One teaspoon pre-breakfast. May be mixed in water or juice. 30-day Supply per bottle.
Children: The established dosing for children less than 5 has not been established.
Pregnancy: Although there are no drugs or harmful products in this or any of our proprietary products, consultation with your healthcare provider is highly recommended before taking this or any other products.
Released in March 2017, to the Navy SEALs, after 8 years of development and testing, CME provides mental clarity, focus, and greater endurance under stress. To date we have not had anyone state they had a “Crash” as with the energy drinks.
Lepidium meyenii (Maca): Also known as Peruvian ginseng. Scientific evidence showed that maca has nutritional, energizer, and fertility-enhancer properties, and it acts on sexual dysfunctions, osteoporosis, benign prostatic hyperplasia, memory and learning, and protects skin against ultraviolet radiation.
Guarana: In the article, Improved cognitive performance in human volunteers following administration of guarana (Paulliniacupana) extract, the researchers stated; "Given the low caffeine content of the dose (6-9mg) these results provide the first demonstration in humans of the psychoactive effects of guarana. Noted was the improvement in task performance throughout the day."
Rhodiolarosea: The ability of Rhodiola to enhance memory and mental energy has been found to be due to its ability to increase the neurotransmitter Acetylcholine by decreasing its destruction by the enzyme acetylcholine esterase.
EGCG: Epigallocatechin gallate is the active agent in Green Tea. Studies on post-stroke patients and those with dementia and Alzheimer’s disease all benefited with an improvement in cognitive functioning when placed on EGCG.
As a stand-alone product: one teaspoon pre-breakfast only. If an additional dose is needed, we suggest one-half of a teaspoon to avoid any effect on sleep.
Returns & Exchanges
All sales are final. In accordance with California Civil Code Section 1723(a) & (b), notice is hereby given “no returns accepted” since food, plants, flowers, perishable goods cannot be resold due to health considerations or the potential of health considerations. If there is an issue with your order, please Contact Us to open a Support Ticket, and we will do our best to resolve the issue.
- Ishige K, Schubert D, Sagara Y: Flavonoids protect neuronal cells from oxidative stress by three distinct mechanisms. Free Radic Biol Med 2001; 30: 433–446. [ PMC ]
- Mandel S, Weinreb O, Amit T, Youdim MBH: Cell signaling pathways in the neuroprotective actions of the green tea polyphenol (–)-epigal- locatechin-3-gallate: implications for neurodegenerative diseases. J Neurochem 2004; 88: 1555–1569. [ PUBMED ]
- Bremner, P., and M. Heinrich. 2002. Natural products as targeted modulators of the nuclear factor-kappa B pathway. J. Pharm. Pharmacol. 54:453– 472. [ JPP ]
- Comalada, M., D. Camuesco, S. Sierra, I. Ballester, J. Xaus, et al. 2005. In vivo quercitrin anti-inflammatory effect involves release of quercetin, which inhibits inflammation through down-regulation of the NF-kappa B pathway. Eur. J. Immunol. 35:584–592. [ EJI ]
- Shan-Shan Guo, Xiao-Fang Gao, Yan-Rong Gu, Zhong-Xiao Wan, A-Ming Lu, et al. 2016. Preservation of Cognitive Function by Lepidium meyenii (Maca) Is Associated with Improvement of Mitochondrial Activity and Upregulation of Autophagy-Related Proteins in Middle-Aged Mouse Cortex. Complement Alternat Med. 2016; 2016:1-9 [ NCBI.NIH ]